- This event has passed.
Empowerment & Triumph: Elevating Black Tech and Tech Adjacent Professionals
October 17 -12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Here we will convene a diverse group of experts and professionals to address the critical issues of self-advocacy and self-care within the context of Black tech professionals in Wisconsin.
The event will aim to shed light on the unique challenges that black tech and tech adjacent professionals face in the tech industry and promote strategies for empowerment, resilience, and inclusive practices.
Moderator: Keiva Coppgage, CSM, PMP, MS.Eng.
1. [Octavia Powell], Tech Leader at a Prominent Wisconsin Tech Company, Paradym
2. [Walter Willams, LPC], Mental Health Expert and Advocate
3. [Johnnie Austin], System and Network Manager at Cedarburg School District
4. [Kayla Conklin, M.S., SHRM-CP], Talent Management Officer at Park Bank
5. [Adedokun Adedoyin, Ph.D.] Madison Biotech Professional